Post containment: the health measures put in place
For its reopening, after this period of confinement, the entire campsite team is committed to welcoming its customers in optimal sanitary conditions. The Moulin de Gournier campsite has adhered to the clean care + charter which commits us to respecting the instructions of the government, health authorities and the national federation of outdoor hotels.
COVID 19: THE CAMPING CLEAN CARE + CHARTER
Anxious to welcome its customers in the best possible sanitary conditions, the Moulin de Gournier campsite signed the "Camping Clean Care +" charter on May 8. This charter includes the following 14 points of good measures and strict conduct:
- Ensure the application of directives and recommendations from public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
- Provide disinfectant products in common areas.
- Put in place markings on the ground and signage to maintain safety distances between customers in waiting areas.
- Strengthen the cleaning and disinfection of common areas (including swimming pool, playground, catering and entertainment areas) and adapt them to the requirements and recommendations of health authorities.
- Strengthen the cleaning and ventilation of accommodation. Prefer a wet cleaning-disinfection.
- Supervise the recovery stage for linen and sheets (if service available) and offer personnel personal protective equipment. Ideally, observe a latency period of at least 3 hours before taking charge of sheets and linen.
- As far as possible respect a 24-hour vacancy measure between two bookings during periods when the establishment is not full.
- Adapt the entertainment program (including children's and teenagers' club (s)) and the opening of services and facilities (including swimming pools) to health requirements and government decisions.
- Favor payment by credit card if possible without contact. Systematically disinfect payment terminals.
- Impose respect for barrier gestures on its employees, service providers and customers.
- Ensure clear communication on all the preventive measures against Covid-19 put in place in its establishment (s).
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with management protocols in the event of suspected Covid-19 contagion.
- Quarantine for 14 days any employee with fever and / or other symptoms of Covid-19 or returning from an area declared "Covid-19 risk exposure zone".
- Appoint a Clean Care + Campings manager within his / her establishment (s).